How do I take full advantage of infinite display on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965W)?
Take your mobile gameplay to new heights. With the AMOLED QHD Infinity display on your Galaxy S9+, you're now ready for the next level visual experience you've been waiting for!
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Note: When you want to see every detail in that new action movie, change your screen resolution by using the slider. Just follow the steps below.
Note: Higher resolutions make the display more vivid, however they will consume more battery power.
Important: All active apps will be closed when you change the resolution.
Note: Having a hard time reading in the dark? You can adjust the brightness and clarity of the images shown on your phone by using Screen Mode settings. Follow these instructions to give your eyes a rest.
• Adaptive display: This optimizes the colour range, saturation, and sharpness of your display. You can also adjust the display colour balance by colour value and adjust the colours at the edges of your screen.
• AMOLED cinema: This is suitable for watching videos.
• AMOLED photo: This is suitable for viewing images.
• Basic: This is suitable for general use without any kind of visual enhancement.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .