How Do I Transfer Files Using ActiveSync On My SGH-i616?
To transfer Files using Active Sync follow the steps below:
- Use the USB cable to connect both the handset & the target PC. When an active connection has been established, the Smartphone Sync Setup wizard will pop up on your PC's display (see example below)
- Click Next to setup a sync relationship between the SGH-i616 & PC
- Enter a Name for your PC then click Next
- Click to check the desired sync option boxes (Do Not check Media box)
- Click Next then click Finish to complete the Smartphone Sync Setup wizard
- Once the USB connection has been established, Microsoft ActiveSync displays "Connected".
- Press the Explore button, on the ActiveSync toolbar, to open the handset's file directory
- Now you can copy files, Drag n Drop or Copy & Paste, from the PC to the handset, or vice versa.
NOTE: MP3 files transferred to the handset via Activesync may not be able to be used as ringtones or alerts
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .