How do I use the different camera modes on my Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime (SM-J327W)?
There's more than one way to capture an experience. The abundant and revolutionary built-in camera features of your Galaxy J3 Prime lets you snap a picture of that perfect view or record a moment you want to relive, beautifully and effortlessly.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
• Auto: Allows you to adjust the exposure and color of pictures automatically.
• Pro: Allows you to adjust the ISO sensitivity, exposure value and white balance manually while taking pictures.
• Panorama: Allows you to create a panorama by taking consecutive pictures in either a horizontal or vertical direction.
• Continuous shot: Allows you to take pictures continuously by pressing and holding Capture.
• Sports: Allows you take clearer pictures of fast moving subjects.
• Sound & shot: Allows you to enrich your pictures by adding a few seconds of background sound.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .