Galaxy J3 Prime - Presentation of the camera modes (SM-J327W)
There's more than one way to capture an experience. The abundant and revolutionary built-in camera features of your Galaxy J3 Prime lets you snap a picture of that perfect view or record a moment you want to relive, beautifully and effortlessly.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Access camera modes
• Auto: Allows you to adjust the exposure and color of pictures automatically.
• Pro: Allows you to adjust the ISO sensitivity, exposure value and white balance manually while taking pictures.
• Panorama: Allows you to create a panorama by taking consecutive pictures in either a horizontal or vertical direction.
• Continuous shot: Allows you to take pictures continuously by pressing and holding Capture.
• Sports: Allows you take clearer pictures of fast moving subjects.
• Sound & shot: Allows you to enrich your pictures by adding a few seconds of background sound.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .