How do I use Find My Mobile to remotely wipe my Galaxy Tab S3?
Find My Mobile
If your mobile device has been stolen or is lost, you can use Find My Mobile, a Samsung service, to remotely wipe your device. To use this feature, the device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network, and you must sign in to your Samsung account and use another mobile device or your PC.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Wipe your device remotely
Important: You can use Find My Mobile services only if you connected your mobile device to your Samsung account.
1. From any computer or mobile device with Internet access, open a web browser and navigate to http://findmymobile.samsung.com. Click on SIGN IN.
2. Enter your Samsung account information (ID and Password) and then click Sign in.
3. Click on WIPE MY DEVICE.
4. Click on WIPE.
5. Enter your Samsung account password. Enter the security code and then click on WIPE.
6. The process can take a few minutes, depending on the network and state of your device:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .