How do I use People Edge to add my favorite contacts on my Galaxy S6 Edge+?
The People edge gives quick access to frequently used contacts and will flash a color across the edge of the screen when you receive a notification from the selected contacts.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Using People Edge
People edge allows you to set important contacts for custom notifications on the Edge screen. People edge lights up the Edge screen with different colors when you get notifications from the contacts you've designated as "My people."
1. From the Home screen, swipe the Edge screen handle across the screen.
2. People edge is now displayed. The color of the icon determines what color the People edge will flash when receiving a notification from the selected contact. Touch an Add contact icon.
Note: If Apps edge is displayed instead of People edge, swipe the screen right or left.
3. Touch a contact.
4. An icon is added for the selected contact and the People edge will now flash with the chosen color when receiving notifications from that contact. Touch the other Add contact icons to add up to five total contacts to People edge.
5. Touch any contact for access to calling or messaging options for that contact.
Note: To remove a contact from the People Edge, touch and hold the contact icon, drag it to Remove, then release when it turns red.
Note: To turn People edge notifications on or off, touch the Settings button, then touch the switch to ON or OFF.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .