Galaxy Tab S3 - Auto restart (SM-T820)
A smartphone can be seen as a small computer that fits in yours hands. Optimize your device by restarting it automatically at set times. Any unsaved data will be lost when the device restarts. But restarting your mobile device once a week will also free up RAM and allow your device's performance to go back to optimal.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Activate and configure auto restart
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Reset.
5. Touch Auto restart.
6. Touch the slider to turn Auto restart on .
7. Touch Time.
8. Set a time by swiping your finger up or down. Select AM or PM. Then, touch DONE.
9. Touch Days.
10. Select a Day. For now, it is possible to restart the device only once a week because this is sufficient for optimal performance. Your device is designed to stay on (in sleep mode or wake mode) all the time.
Note: It is, of course, possible to restart your mobile device manually, anytime, using the Power button.
Thank you for your feedback!