How do I view and manage feeds of the Information Stream on my Galaxy S6 edge+?
The Information stream feature displays feeds that you select on the Edge screen.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Configure the Information Stream
See Edge screen information—news, notifications, weather, and more—while the main screen is turned off.
1. From the Home screen, swipe the Edge screen handle across the screen.
2. Touch the Settings icon.
3. Scroll to and touch Information stream.
4. If necessary, touch the slider to turn on Information stream. Touch Manage feeds to select what information to show.
5. Mark the checkbox on each feed you want displayed.
6. Touch Back to return to the Information stream menu.
7. Touch Edge screen timeout.
8. Choose how quickly you want the Edge screen to turn off after you stop touching it. For this example, touch 1 minute.
9. Touch Weather.
10. Touch WEATHER SETTINGS.
11. Adjust any settings you want to change. To see how the feature works, press the Power/Lock key to turn off the screen.
12. To view the Information stream, swipe along the Edge screen and back in one quick motion.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .