Galaxy Tab S3 - Write or draw on a picture (SM-T820)
The Gallery app allows you to organize, manage and edit all photos stored on your tablet. The Gallery app also offers some basic photo editing features, allowing you to write or draw on an image very easily.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Write or draw on a picture
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Gallery .
3. By default, pictures are sorted by the date and time they were taken. Touch ALBUMS to view photos and videos grouped by album.
4. Touch the album containing the picture you want to use.
5. Touch the picture you want to crop.
6. Touch Edit.
7. Touch Decoration.
8. Different possibilities are available. First, touch Draw.
9. Touch Pen to access the Pen settings panel.
10. Touch one of the pen available to use it. You can also modify the line thickness and the color used. Then touch CLOSE.
11. Using your finger you can write or draw on the picture. But you can also use the S Pen.
12. When you are done editing the picture, touch the Apply icon and then SAVE if you want to save changes. But you can also discard your edits by touching the Cancel icon .
13. You can also write on a pic using a label. For that purpose, touch Label.
14. Swipe up to display all available labels. Then, touch the label you want to use.
15. Enter the text and then touch OK.
16. You can move the label anywhere, using your finger. It is also possible to delete it using the upper right corner, to rotate it using the lower left corner or change its size using the other two corners.
17. Touch the Apply icon .
18. Touch SAVE.
19. Touch the Back icon or the Back key.
20. The edited picture is saved in the album, containing the original picture, as a copy. The original picture remains unedited:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .