Galaxy Tab E LTE - Factory Data Reset (SM-T377W)
Factory Data Reset
A factory data reset will erase all personal data from your device, including downloaded applications, music, pictures, and any personal information. This ensures your data are removed before sending the device in for replacement or repair, properly disposing of the device, or giving the device to a friend or family member to use. Your personal information cannot be recovered after this procedure, so save any data you need on your computer (or any other device) before following these steps.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Restore to Factory Default Settings
Warning: All of your personal information will be erased and cannot be recovered.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Backup and reset , on the left panel.
4. Scroll to and touch Factory data reset, on the right panel.
5. Review the information provided. Scroll to and touch RESET DEVICE.
Note: If you have a screen lock enabled on the device, you will be required to enter your credentials before proceeding.
6. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
7. If a Samsung account was setup and linked to your device, you will be prompted to enter your password. Then touch CONFIRM to proceed factory reset.
8. The process takes a few minutes. Your device will restart and display the initial setup screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .