How to transfer data from my Google™ Account on my Galaxy S5 to NFC compatible device?
Tap & Go
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Use the Tap & Go feature to effortlessly transfer your Google™ Account, backed up applications, and data from your old Android™ device to a new Android device.
Using Tap & Go
1. Make sure the NFC feature on your old device is turned on and is unlocked.
2. Power on your new device and follow the setup prompts until you reach the Wi-Fi® screen. If necessary, touch the slider to turn Wi-Fi on . Connect to the desired Wi-Fi network.
Important: The Wi-Fi feature on your new device must be turned on and connected to use the Tap & Go feature.
3. Continue to follow the setup prompts until you reach the Tap & Go screen shown below.
4. Briefly place the two devices back to back. Separate the devices when you hear a tone or feel a vibration.
5. When prompted, touch OK on your old device.
6. The process may take a few minutes while your new device copies backed up accounts and information from your old device.
7. When prompted, enter your Google password on your new device.
8. Choose the backup device and applications you want to restore and touch NEXT.
9. Review the Google services' terms and privacy policies and touch NEXT.
10. Complete the setup process. The process may take a few minutes while your new device restores accounts and downloads previously installed applications.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .