How to use the S Memo Lock on the Samsung Galaxy Note handset?
1. From the standby (main or idle) screen, select (tap) S Memo.
2. Select Menu key.
3. Select More.
4. Select Lock.
5. Select the required memo to be secured.
6. Select Lock.
7. Enter a secure lock number.
8. Select Continue. The memo is now secured and can only be accessed after entering the lock code/number.
Note: The same code is normally used to secure other memos.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .