Kies: How do I upload (sync) Music from my Computer to my device using Kies Air?
Upload Music to Your Device
Use Kies Air to upload new music from your computer to your device.
Upload Music from a Computer
View the music stored on your device by clicking Music in the left navigation panel. While viewing the music stored on your device:
1. Click Upload > Upload in the upper-left corner corner of the window to select the music file you wish to add to your device.
2. Locate the file you wish to upload, and click OK.
3. The file will begin uploading to your device.
4. When the file is finished uploading, touch Apps > Music on your device to play the song.
NOTE: Java™ is needed to run certain components of Kies Air.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .