My SGH-i616 Display Keeps Going Back To The Home Screen. How Do I Fix This?
1. While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Display (3).
4. Select Home Screen (1).
5. Highlight Time Out, using the navigation keys.
6. Select desired Home Screen Time Out interval, using the navigation keys.
7. Press the left soft key for Done to save the interval setting.
8. Press the left soft key for Done again to save the display's Home Screen Time Out change.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .