Note Edge: How can I adjust the screen brightness on my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
You can adjust the brightness of your device's display using two methods.
Adjust Brightness from the Notification Panel
1. Swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom to open the Notification Panel.
2. The display brightness adjustment bar is just below the Quick Panel shortcuts.
3. Mark the Auto checkbox to turn on Automatic brightness.
4. Touch and slide the bar to the right for a brighter screen, or to the left for a darker screen.
Adjust Brightness from Settings
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Display or Display and wallpaper .
4. Touch Brightness.
5. Touch and slide the Brightness level bar to the right for a brighter screen, or to the left for a darker screen.
6. Mark the Automatic brightness checkbox to let the device adjust the display brightness based on your environment.
Note: Turning on Automatic brightness can assist with battery conservation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .