Note Edge: How can I change the font style and size on my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
You can change the font style and font size on your device.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change the Font Settings
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Display or Display and wallpaper .
4. Touch Font.
5. Touch Font style and choose Default, Choco cooky, Cool Jazz, Rosemary, or Samsung Sans.
Note: Touch Download to purchase additional fonts or download free fonts from Samsung GALAXY Apps.
6. Touch Font size and choose from Tiny up to Huge.
Note: When you select Huge, the font may be shown only in certain applications. In applications that cannot support Huge font size, Large will be used instead.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .