Note Edge: How do I install and charge the battery for my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
NOTE: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. The wall charger used to charge the battery is included with your device. You must fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time. A discharged battery can fully recharge in about four hours.
IMPORTANT: Use only batteries and chargers approved by Samsung.
Install the Battery
Make sure the battery is properly installed before turning on the device.
1. Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the top (1). Lift the cover up and away from the device (2).
2. Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
3. Replace the back cover.
4. Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
Charge the Battery
Although you can use the device while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
1. Plug the USB cable into the power/accessory interface connector on the bottom of your device.
2. Plug the wall charger into an electrical outlet. It may be necessary to connect the USB cable to the charging head before you can plug it into an electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may take up to four hours.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .