Note Edge: How do I use Action Memo™ on the lock screen of my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Quickly create S Note™ memos using your S Pen™, even while your device is locked. The Action Memo™ on lock screen setting is available with all five lock screen types and is turned on by default.
Create Action Memo from the Lock Screen
1. Press the button on your S Pen and double-touch the lock screen.
2. Use your S Pen to write on the memo screen.
3. To erase part of your note, touch and then touch the writing you want to erase.
4. Minimize the memo by touching More options > Minimize. If you unlock your screen while the memo is minimized, the memo will be saved to S Note and will not display on your lock screen again.
5. To create another Action Memo, touch More options > Create Action memo. The current memo will be saved to S Note and close.
6. Save the memo to S Note and close it either by unlocking the device or by touching .
Turn On Lock Screen Action Memo
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Lock screen .
4. Mark the Action memo on lock screen checkbox to turn on the feature.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .