Note Edge: How do I use Direct call on my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
The Direct call feature lets you place the device to your ear to initiate a call to a contact or phone number.
Turn On Direct Call
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Motions and gestures .
4. Touch Direct call and touch the slider to turn Direct call on .
5. When viewing a contact's details, a message from a contact, or details from your call log, lift the device to your ear to call that contact.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .