Note Edge: How do I use the Download booster on my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Speed up downloads of large files (over 30 MB) by combining the download capacity of your Wi-Fi® and mobile data networks.
Turn On Download Booster
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch More networks > Download booster.
4. Touch the slider to turn Download booster on .
5. When Download booster is running, a message will pop-up showing speed information. If you do not want to see this message, mark the Do not show speed info checkbox.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .