Note Edge: What is S Finder, and how do I use it on my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device and on the internet. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Search Using S Finder
1. To access S Finder from any menu or application, open the Quick Panel by swiping two fingers slightly separated from the top of the screen to the bottom.
Note: Depending on your wireless service provider, S Finder may be found in the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom.
2. Touch S Finder.
3. Enter a keyword in the Search box to begin searching the device, or touch to speak your keywords.
4. Narrow your results by touching the icons under the Search box to filter your search by content type, date, content tags, and location. Touch to narrow your search results to only handwritten content.
5. In the example below, we have added the Conversations filter to narrow our search to only messages with Ruth.
6. Remove a filter by touching next to the filter name.
S Finder Settings
Touch More options > Settings for the following options:
• Select search category: Unmark the checkboxes next to the categories you want to exclude from S Finder searches. By default, all categories are included in the search.
• Use search history: Have your device display previous search terms first in your search results.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .