Rugby?: Can I restrict Incoming or Outgoing calls on my Samsung Rugby??
Rugby® III - Restrict CallsYour mobile device allows you to restrict certain incoming calls. Adding a number to the Reject List causes all calls from that number to be sent directly to voicemail.
Adding a Number to the Reject List
To Add a number from Call List to the Reject List:
1. From standby screen, press the Send key and select All Calls. The All Calls list displays, which lists all missed calls, calls made, and calls received.
2. Highlight a call and press Options > Add to Reject List.
3. Hightlight Reject List and press OK .
To Enter a number to the Reject List:
1. Press Options > Create.
2. Use the keypad to enter the number.
3. Press Save or OK to save the number. The number appears in the Reject List.
Removing a Number from the Reject List
To remove a number from the Reject List:
1. From the Home screen, press Menu > Settings > Calls > Voice Call > Reject List.
2. Highlight Reject List and press OK .
3. Highlight the number to remove and press Options > Delete.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .