Samsung Connect App: Connecting devices with a SmartThings Hub
Samsung Connect App - Connecting devices with a SmartThings Hub
In the Samsung Connect app:
1. From the home screen, tap the plus icon (+)
2. Tap Add Device Manually
(Note: This step is essential because tapping the plus icon (+) does not put start pairing mode on the Hub, but only searches for devices that don't require a Hub)
3. Scroll down and select the device category (in this example, Open/closed sensor) or search for your device in the Search field
4. Select your device (in this example, Aeon Labs)
5. Follow the in-app instructions to perform the physical inclusion steps on the device
6. Once the device is connected, tap Edit to re-name the device and Done to save the name.
Then tap Done again to save the device
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .