Samsung Connect App: Removing Devices
Samsung Connect App - Removing Devices
In the Samsung Connect app:
1. Tap My Devices
2. Tap the three vertical dots in the top right
3. Tap Delete devices
4. Select the device(s) to be deleted
5. Tap Delete
6. Tap Delete again to confirm removal
7. For Z-Wave devices, the app will prompt for a Z-Wave exclusion on the device (Refer to the device's manual for specific exclusion steps)
NOTE: When selecting multiple Z-Wave devices for deletion, the app will not prompt for Z-Wave exclusion and the devices should each be excluded manually
8. Tap Done when the device is successfully excluded
9. The device will no longer be listed in the device list
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .