Samsung Connect Home: How to create locations for registered devices?
Samsung Connect Home - How to create locations for registered devices?
Q: How do I create locations for registered devices?
A : You can register devices by location and manage them.
1. On the Samsung Connect screen, tap My devices.
2. Tap More → Add place.
3. Enter a location name and tap ADD.
4. Tap ADD DEVICE to register devices or select devices to assign to the location and tap MOVE.
And invite other members to the created location to control the devices and modes assigned
to that location.
5. On the Samsung Connect screen, tap My devices.
6. Scroll the screen to the left or right to select a location.
7. Tap More → Invite member.
8. Tap Enter Samsung account ID, enter the Samsung account for the person you want to invite, and then tap .
You can invite users by scanning the QR code. Tap CREATE QR CODE and invite other users to scan it.
• You can only invite the users login the Samsung account via Samsung Connect app.
• To accept the invitation, on the Samsung Connect screen, tap the invitation popup and tap ACCEPT.
To accept the invitation by scanning the QR code, on the Samsung Connect screen, tap More → Settings → Accept invitation (QR code) and then scan the QR code.
9. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the invitation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .