Samsung Connect Home: How to register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature?
Samsung Connect Home - How to register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature?
Q : How do I register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature?
A: You can register the Internet of Things (IoT) devices that support Z-Wave, zigbee, LAN, or Cloud-to-Cloud to the Samsung Connect app and control them.
How to register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature?
1. On the Samsung Connect screen, tap .
2. Tap ADD DEVICE MANUALLY and select a category of the device to register (for example, light bulbs).
3. Select the device maker.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
• The Samsung SmartThings Hub feature may not be available depending on the region. Visit www.samsung.com for details.
• You can only register the IoT devices approved by Samsung. Visit www.samsung.com to see a list of compatible devices.
• Refer to the other devices’ user manuals for instructions on how to pair with them.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .