Samsung Connect Home: How to register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature?
Samsung Connect Home - How to register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature?
Q : How do I register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature?
A: You can register the Internet of Things (IoT) devices that support Z-Wave, zigbee, LAN, or Cloud-to-Cloud to the Samsung Connect app and control them.
How to register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature?
1. On the Samsung Connect screen, tap .
2. Tap ADD DEVICE MANUALLY and select a category of the device to register (for example, light bulbs).
3. Select the device maker.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
• The Samsung SmartThings Hub feature may not be available depending on the region. Visit www.samsung.com for details.
• You can only register the IoT devices approved by Samsung. Visit www.samsung.com to see a list of compatible devices.
• Refer to the other devices’ user manuals for instructions on how to pair with them.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .