Samsung Connect Home: My Wi-Fi is slow
Samsung Connect Home - My Wi-Fi is slow
Q: My Wi-Fi is slow.
A: 1. To achieve optimal results, place your Wi-Fi Hub in an open space within 40 feet of the other Wi-Fi Hubs.
2. Wi-Fi performance may be affected by your environment. Thick concrete walls or multiple objects interfering with radio waves may have an impact on Wi-Fi performance. Please place your Samsung Connect Home device in an open space.
3. If too many Wi-Fi devices are connected to your Samsung Connect Home, the Wi-Fi speed of each device may become slower.
4. Even if the Wi-Fi connection is good, when your modem’s internet speed is slow, Wi-Fi performance may decrease.
5. Disconnect the AC/DC adapter from the Samsung Connect Home device and connect it again. Then restart the Samsung Connect Home device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .