Galaxy Note9 - In the Box (SM-N960W)
Don't wait in suspense any longer. It's finally time: open the box for your new Galaxy Note9 and see what's inside. It has everything you need to use and enjoy your new phone.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
What's in the box? Make sure you check out everything and don't forget anything inside the box!
1. Terms and Conditions: Contains information on Terms & Conditions / Health & Safety for using the Note9 (not shown in picture).
2. Quick Reference Guide and User Manual: A short version of the guide and a full user manual to help you get started (not shown in picture).
3. Travel Adapter: Fast charger for Galaxy Note9.
4. USB Connector: Used for changing the microSD-C port to a microSD-B type.
5. Headphone Set and Replacement Earbuds: A pair of AKG headphones and an extra set of earbud tips in different sizes.
6. USB Cable: Use the Type-C USB cable to connect the travel adapter and your phone.
7. Ejector Tool: Used for ejecting the SIM and microSD tray.
8. Tweezers: Used to remove the S Pen tip.
9. S Pen Replacement Tips: Additional S Pen tips.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .