Galaxy Note9 - Manage Your Day with New Bixby Reminders (SM-N960W)
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Once you have set up the Reminders feature, the Reminders card will disappear from Bixby Home. It will not appear again unless you set up a reminder for a future date.
You can also tell Bixby to “Open the Reminder app” and then create a reminder manually.
Here are the different apps that can use Bixby Reminders:
• Phone: You can create a reminder when you reject a call, so you can call them back. You will see the reminder an hour later. When receiving a call, touch SEND MESSAGE. Touch Add reminder, and then touch a message you would like to send.
• Messages: Never forget to reply to that text message. Navigate to Messages, and then touch and hold your desired message. Touch Send to Reminder. You will see the reminder an hour later. If you are using a third-party messaging app, touch and hold the desired message. Then, touch Share at the top of screen and select Reminder from the list of sharing options.
• Videos: You can use Reminders to save your place in a long video and start off where you paused it last time. In Gallery, open and play a desired video. Pause the video in the desired location, and then touch More Options. Touch Send to Reminder and you will see the reminder an hour later.
• Other Apps: You can also save text and images to Reminder by using the Share option in apps such as Internet and Gallery. Just select the desired content and then touch Share.
You have the following options:
• Reminder List (on the left): See the full list of reminders.
• Reminder Detail (in the middle): See a detailed view of the reminder that was just saved.
• Reminder Conditions (on the right): Set the conditions for the Reminder you just created.
These options do not appear if you create a reminder through the regular Reminder app.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.