Galaxy Note9 - Reset Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Network Settings (SM-N960W)
If you're experiencing Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or network connectivity issues on your Note9, your first option is to power cycle the phone. This can be done by turning off the device and turning it back on. You will be surprised by how many issues this simple trick can fix. But if this is not enough, it is possible to reset the all the network settings to their defaults.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
1. From your home screen, swipe down from the top of your screen to open the Notification panel.
2. Touch the Settings icon.
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Reset.
5. Touch Reset network settings.
6. Touch RESET SETTINGS.
7. Again, touch RESET SETTINGS. Once you touch RESET SETTINGS, this action can't be undone.
8. Your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other network settings will be reset, back to factory defaults.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .