Gear IconX (2018) - Call Features (SM-R140)
When you’re out on a run or hitting the treadmill in the gym, you don’t have to scramble to pick up your phone when an important call comes in. When you connect your Gear IconX (2018) earbuds to your phone, you can answer and manage calls right from your own ears, without even touching your phone.
Available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or earbuds.
- When a call comes in while you are wearing the Gear IconX earbuds, they will emit a beep and vibrate. To stop the vibration, drag your finger upwards or downwards on the touchpad.
- To answer the call, touch the touchpad.
- To reject the call, touch and hold the touchpad.
- When a second call comes in during a call, the Gear IconX earbuds will emit a beep.
- To end the current call and answer the second call, touch and hold the touchpad.
- To place the current call on hold and answer the second call, touch the touchpad.
- To switch between the current call and the held call, touch the touchpad.
Thank you for your feedback!