Galaxy Buds - Water and dust resistance (SM-R170)
The Galaxy Buds are not water resistant. Because of this, there is a limit to how much water or dust the earbuds can handle without causing damage.
Available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or earbuds.
- Thanks to IPX2 splash-resistant technology, your Galaxy Buds can handle splashes, a little sweat and even the accidental spill.
- The earbuds are not water resistant and not suitable for use in water. If they get some sweat or rain on them, you should clean them immediately.
- When drying off the earbuds, remove as much water as possible by patting the earpiece, microphone, touchpad, touch sensor and charging contacts with a clean, soft cloth. After drying off the earbuds, allow them to air-dry before using them.
- If you need to use the earbuds for a phone call immediately after they have gotten wet, the microphone may have water in it. This may lower the volume of your voice when speaking to someone on the other line. Make sure to dry them.
- The earbuds are not dust-proof.
- Conductive materials like dust may cause a short circuit or corrosion of the terminals.
- Do not store the earbuds in areas with high concentrations of dust or foreign materials, the earbuds will malfunction.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.