Galaxy Tab A - Use the Notification Panel (SM-T350 & SM-P550)
The Notification Panel on your device also provides a quick shortcut to your device's Settings menu. Touch Settings in the top-right corner of the panel.
The Notification Panel is at the top of your mobile device's screen. It is hidden in the screen but can be accessed by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom. It is accessible from any menu or application.
View the Notification Panel
Note: The Quick Panel contains shortcuts to several feature settings options so you can quickly turn a setting on or off. You can swipe the bar to the left or right to cycle through all of the Quick Panel shortcuts. The Notification Panel on your device also provides a quick shortcut to your device's Settings menu. Touch the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the panel.
• Touch an item to open it.
Tips: To clear a single notification, drag the notification left or right. Touch Clear to clear all notifications.
Through the Notification Panel, you have access to the Quick Panel. The Quick Panel contains shortcuts to several feature settings options so you can quickly turn a setting on or off. When a feature is turned on, the icon and the bar below the feature name will turn green. If a feature is turned off, these areas are shown in gray.
To view additional Quick settings:
► Swipe left or right across the visible icons.
To customize the Quick settings that appear:
► Touch EDIT.
The following shortcuts are available in the Quick Panel:
• Wi-Fi®: Turn your device's Wi-Fi transmitter on or off.
• Location: Turn your device's GPS function on or off.
• Sound: Switch between sound on, Vibrate, and Mute.
• Screen rotation: Turn automatic screen rotation on or off.
• Bluetooth®: Turn your device's Bluetooth transmitter on or off.
• Power saving: Turn power saving on or off.
• Flight mode: Turn Airplane mode on or off. When Airplane mode is on, all radio transmitters are turned off.
• Do not disturb: Set your device to block all notifications and alerts. You can determine what notifications can make sounds, and during what time periods you want to enter this mode.
• Reading mode: Turn reading mode on or off, which makes the screen's color and contrast suitable for reading.
• U. power saving: Turn ultra power saving on or off.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .