What should I do if my phone is wet?
If internal parts of the phone are wet, it is possible to get short circuits from the electrical parts, as water is conductive material.
Other damages by water.
Phone does not turn on.
It is important you do not turn on the phone when the phone is wet.
1. Take battery and SIM card apart from the handset quickly (Do not turn it on).
2. Dry the handset (may use hair drier).
3. When it is dried well, try to turn it on.
4. If it does not turn on, bring it to customer’s service.
Note : This is an out of warranty service.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .