Adjusting the Picture Quality on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
You can adjust the following picture quality settings manually for each combination of input source and picture mode.
Note: The TV saves the adjusted values for the current input source and picture mode. These values remain in effect each time you select the same input source and picture mode.
Note: The Color and Tint (G/R) settings cannot be adjusted when the TV is connected to a computer via an HDMI-to-DVI cable.
Adjusting the Picture Quality
1. From the Menu screen, select Picture.
2. Select Backlight to Adjust the brightness of the individual pixels. Decrease this brightness to reduce power consumption.
3. You can adjust the backlight by increasing or decreasing the backlight. For this example, decrease the backlight to reduce power consumption.
4. Press the Up key to see more picture quality options.
5. With Contrast, you can adjust the contrast by decreasing or increasing the contrast. Scroll up to adjust more options.
6. With Brightness, you can adjust the overall brightness. Scroll up adjust more options.
7. With Sharpness, you can sharpen or dull the edges of objects. Scroll up to adjust more options.
8. With Color, you can adjust the overall color saturation. Scroll up adjust more options.
9. With Tint, you can adjust the ratio of green to red. Increase the green value to saturate the greens and the red value to saturate the reds.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .