Can I Adjust DLP Contrast In The Component Input Mode?
Yes. You can adjust the contrast on your DLP TV when the TV is in the Component input mode or in any mode for that matter.
To adjust the contrast on most Samsung DLP TVs, follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV.
- Press the Menu button on your remote. The Main menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow button on your remote to select Picture, then press the Enter button.
- Press the Enter button on your remote to select Mode. The Mode menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow button on your remote to select Contrast, and then press the Enter button.
- Press the Left or Right arrow button on your remote to change the contrast value.
- Press the Enter button to set the contrast value.
- Press the Exit button to exit the Menu.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .