Can I Adjust DLP Contrast In The Component Input Mode?
Yes. You can adjust the contrast on your DLP TV when the TV is in the Component input mode or in any mode for that matter.
To adjust the contrast on most Samsung DLP TVs, follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV.
- Press the Menu button on your remote. The Main menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow button on your remote to select Picture, then press the Enter button.
- Press the Enter button on your remote to select Mode. The Mode menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow button on your remote to select Contrast, and then press the Enter button.
- Press the Left or Right arrow button on your remote to change the contrast value.
- Press the Enter button to set the contrast value.
- Press the Exit button to exit the Menu.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .