Can I Adjust The Volume On My Subwoofer?
Adjusting the Volume on Subwoofer
The Subwoofer is responsible for low frequency sounds like the rumbles of an explosion. Its job is to augment the sounds from the front/right speakers so you won't always hear it 'working'.
The best way to determine if your Subwoofer is actually working is to play a movie with plenty of explosions and then place your hand on the subwoofer. You will feel vibrations as the subwoofer receives and transmits the incoming audio from the content you are playing.
It is important to remember you will not actually hear audio, such as speaking or sound effects, coming from the subwoofer, only deep bass and low frequency vibrations.
To increase the Subwoofer (S/W) level follow the steps below:
1. Press one of the S/W +/- level buttons on the Sound bar remote. SW 00 will appear on the front display of the Sound ba. 00 is the default setting.
• Press the S/W + level button on the Sound bar remote to increase the S/W volume. It can be set from SW+ 01 to SW+ 06, the higher the number, the louder the bass.
• Press the S/W - button to decrease the S/W volume. It can be set from -1 to -6.
2. Play some music or an action packed movie to test.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .