Can I Increase My Subwoofer Base Level?
Subwoofer Base Level
The Subwoofer is responsible for low frequency sounds like the rumbles of an explosion. Its job is to augment the sounds from the front/right speakers so you won't always hear it "working".
The best way to determine if your Subwoofer is actually working is to play a movie with plenty of explosions and then place your hand on the subwoofer. You will feel vibrations as the subwoofer receives and transmits the incoming audio from the content you are playing.
It is important to remember you will not actually hear audio, such as speaking or sound effects, coming from the subwoofer, only deep bass and low frequency vibrations.
To increase the Subwoofer (S/W) level follow the steps below
1. Press the S/W level button on the Sound bar remote. SW 00 will appear on the front display of the Sound bar.
2. Press the + button above the S/W level button on the Sound bar remote to increase the S/W volume. It can be set from SW+01 to SW+06, the higher the number, the louder the bass.
3. Press the S/W - button to decrease the S/W volume.
4. Play some music or an action packed movie to test.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .