Connecting the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV to a Wireless Network
Connecting to the Internet
Make sure that you have the wireless router's SSID (name) and password settings before attempting to connect.
Establishing a Wireless Internet Connection
1. Press the MENU/123 button.
2. Select Menu in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
3. Select the Network sub menu.
4. Select Network Settings.
5. Select the wireless network connection method, and the TV will automatically begin to search for wireless networks that are in range.
6. Select your wireless networks SSID from the list, and then click to connect. If your SSID is not broadcasting you can manually add your networks SSID by selecting Add Network.
7. If your network is password protected you will need to enter your wireless networks password, when finished select Done and click to continue.
Note: If you have high security on your network or need to setup your network information manually use the navigation pad to select IP Settings, switch to Manual, and make your needed adjustments.
• The TV will attempt to connect to your network. If the test is successful OK will be highlighted, click to exit to the network settings menu.
• You will return to the Network menu. Press EXIT to leave the menu.
8. Your TV is connected to the Internet, select Close to exit.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .