Creating a Samsung Account on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
Some of the Smart Hub services are for paid services. To use a for paid service, you must have an account with the service provider or a Samsung account.
You can create a Samsung account using your email address as your ID by following the on-screen instructions.
Once a Samsung account is created, you are automatically signed in to your Samsung account.
Creating a Samsung Account
1. Press the MENU/123 button on the remote.
2. Navigate to and select Menu in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
3. Select the Smart Hub sub menu.
4. Select Samsung Account.
5. Select Create Account.
Note: You can also create a Samsung account at http://content.samsung.com. Once you have an account, you can use the same ID on both the TV and the Samsung website.
6. Select Create Samsung Account to use your email account.
7. To create a Samsung Account, you must be at least 13 or over. Select Yes to proceed.
9. The Create Account screen displays. Fill out all fields and continue.
10. Select the profile picture you would like to use to identify your account.
11. You have created a Samsung Account and the TV will now sign into the account.
12. You will see the following notification when you power on the TV with a Samsung account set to auto log in and you are connected to the internet.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .