Deleting Apps on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
You can delete downloaded apps in My Apps. Select an app to remove on the APPS screen and press and hold the Enter button to confirm. If you want to remove multiple apps, select all the apps to delete, select Options on the top of the screen, and then select Delete My Apps.
Deleting an App
Note: If you do not have the delete option the app came preinstalled on the TV and cannot be deleted.
1. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
2. From the Smart Hub panel, select the Apps.
3. Navigate to the My Apps section.
4. Select the Options icon on the top of the screen.
5. Then, select Delete My Apps from the options menu.
6. Select the app you would like to delete, then select Delete at the top.
7. To confirm the delete, select Yes.
8. Then, select OK when the app has been delete successfully.
9. The app is removed from the TV.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .