How can I control my HW-K950 with a Samsung TV remote?
You can control the volume of the soundbar using your TV remote control. This function is only available in D.IN and AUX modes.
Important: The process may be different depending on the model of your TV.
Controlling the Soundbar With your Samsung TV Remote
1. Navigate to your TV's Sound menu.
2. Select Speaker Settings.
3. Select TV Sound Output.
4. Select Receiver.
5. Press and hold the SOUND button on the soundbar remote.
6. Continue holding until ON - TV REMOTE appears on the display of the sounbar. On your TV remote, only the volume and mute buttons are available for use.
7. To deactivate this feature, press and hold the SOUND button on the remote.
8. Continue holding until OFF - TV REMOTE appears on the display.
Important: Some other manufacturers are supporting this function: VIZIO, LG, Sony, Sharp, PHILIPS, PANASONIC, TOSHIBA, GRUNDIG, Hisense, RCA. But this function may not be compatible with your TV's remote depending on the remote control's manufacturer.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .