How can I play media from a smart device on HW-K950?
You can connect smart devices to your soundbar through Bluetooth. After the smart device and soundbar are connected, music played on the device will play from the soundbar.
Connect the Soundbar to a Bluetooth Device
1. Press the Source button on the soundbar or remote and set the soundbar to BT (Bluetooth) mode.
2. Press and hold the Source button on the soundbar or the remote.
3. Continue holding until BT PAIRING appears on the display.
4. Navigate to the Bluetooth menu on your smart device. Then, select the name of your soundbar.
5. When the soundbar is connected to the Bluetooth device, the device's name will appear on the display:
Playing Media from a Smart Device Using Bluetooth
1. After the soundbar and your smart device are connected, any music you play on your smart device will be output from the soundbar. For this example, Samsung Multiroom will be selected.
2. Rotate the dial to select a song.
3. The selected song will begin playing from the soundbar.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .