How can I play media from a smart device on HW-K950?
You can connect smart devices to your soundbar through Bluetooth. After the smart device and soundbar are connected, music played on the device will play from the soundbar.
Connect the Soundbar to a Bluetooth Device
1. Press the Source button on the soundbar or remote and set the soundbar to BT (Bluetooth) mode.
2. Press and hold the Source button on the soundbar or the remote.
3. Continue holding until BT PAIRING appears on the display.
4. Navigate to the Bluetooth menu on your smart device. Then, select the name of your soundbar.
5. When the soundbar is connected to the Bluetooth device, the device's name will appear on the display:
Playing Media from a Smart Device Using Bluetooth
1. After the soundbar and your smart device are connected, any music you play on your smart device will be output from the soundbar. For this example, Samsung Multiroom will be selected.
2. Rotate the dial to select a song.
3. The selected song will begin playing from the soundbar.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .