How Do I Adjust The Color On My LED TV? (2014 Models)
Most Samsung LED TVs have three or four automatic picture modes, for example: Dynamic, Standard, Movie, etc. Each mode has its own, independent group of settings (color, tint, contrast, etc.). When you change a picture setting in a mode, you change the setting for that mode only. The change does not affect the settings in the other modes. If, for example, you select the Dynamic picture mode, and change the Color setting, you change the color for the Dynamic picture mode only. The color settings in the other modes are not affected.
Note: If you ever want to return all the picture options to the default settings you can use the Picture Reset option to return all picture options to factory defaults.
Adjusting the Color of the Picture
1. With the TV powered on press the MENU button on your remote. [The Main menu appears]
2. Use the navigational buttons on your remote to select Picture, and then press the ENTER (Click down on the touch pad) button.
3. Press the ENTER (Click down on the touch pad) button on your remote to select Mode. [The Mode drop down appears]
4. Use the navigational buttons to select the appropriate mode, and then press ENTER (Click down on the touch pad).
5. Use the navigational buttons on your remote to select Tint or Color, and then press the ENTER (Click down on the touch pad) button.
Note: Color changes the intensity of all colors in general. Tint changes the color balance from more green to more red.
6. If you selected, Tint, use the Left navigational button to increase the amount of green in your picture and decrease the amount of red. Use the Right navigational button to increase the amount of red and decrease the amount of green in your picture.
7. If you selected Color, press the Left navigational button to decrease the intensity of color in your picture. Press the Right navigational button to increase the intensity of color in your picture.
8. Press ENTER (Click down on the touch pad) to set the value you have selected.
9. Press the Return/EXIT button on your remote to exit the Menu.
• On many Samsung LED TVs, the Tint function does not operate in the HDMI, PC, or Component mode, or if you are watching a Digital channel.
• The procedure above works on most Samsung LED TVs. However, it may not work on yours. For exact directions, see your user's manual. Look for a section titled Customizing the Picture. If you don't have your user's manual on hand, click here to visit the download center to download a copy of your manual.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .