How Do I Adjust The Color On My Plasma TV?
To adjust the color on your Plasma TV, follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button on your remote. The Main menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow button on your remote to select Picture, and then press the Enter button. The Picture menu appears.
- User the Up or Down arrow button on your remote to select Custom, and then press the Enter button. The Custom menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow button on your remote to select either Color or Tint, and then press the Enter button.
Note: Color changes the intensity of all colors in general. Tint changes the color balance from more green to more red. Also, you can select Contrast, Brightness, or Sharpness on this menu.
- Use the Left or Right arrow button on your remote to change the value of the item you selected in Step.
- Press the Menu button on your remote to exit when you are done.
Note: The procedure above works on most Samsung Plasma TVs. However, it may not work on yours. For exact directions, see your user's manual. Look for a section titled Customizing the Picture. If you don't have your user's manual on hand, click HERE to view the manual on line.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .