How Do I Connect My Audio Dock To My Network Using An Ethernet Cable?
Connecting Audio Dock to Network Using an Ethernet
You will need:
• The included Ethernet cable
• Access to an Ethernet port on your router
• Audio Dock remote, although panel buttons can also be used
Follw the Steps Below:
1. Power off your Audio dock if it is already on.
2. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the back of the audio dock. You will hear a click when the Ethernet cable has been inserted all the way into the port. (Image below is for illustration purposes only).
3. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the back of your router. (Image below is for illustration purposes only).
4. Power on the Audio dock by pressing the Function button on the top panel, or by pressing the Power button on your Audio dock remote.
5. Press the Function button until the AirPlay icon or AllShare icon is selected. Each time you press the Function button the audio dock toggles through each function icon:
6. The indicator lights up red and changes to solid white once the audio dock establishes a network connection to the router.
What if my audio dock does not connect?
The best way to determine what is failing is to confirm your router is working (connect another device such as a laptop or pc) and try a different Ethernet port. If it still does not connect, check the Ethernet cable by connecting it to another device or trying a different Ethernet cable to make the connection. However, if you have verified the Ethernet port on your router is working and the Ethernet cable works with other devices but the audio dock still does not connect, service is required.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .