500W 5.1.4 Ch Dolby Atmos Soundbar HW-K950 - Connect the subwoofer and surround speakers (HW-K950)
Subwoofer and surround speakers
You can enjoy rich bass tones and better sound quality by linking the subwoofer to the soundbar.
Notes: If you use a device that uses the same frequency (2.4GHz) as the soundbar near the soundbar, there may be some interference. The maximum transmission distance of the wireless signal of the main unit is about 32.8 feet, but will vary depending on your environment.
1. Plug the power cord into the DC 19V (Power Jack) port located on the bottom panel of the soundbar,
2. Plug the power cord into the subwoofer.
3. Plug the power cords into both surround speakers. Then, slide the power cord into the wire clamp.
4. Plug all the power cords into AC wall outlets.
5. To turn the soundbar on, press the Power button on the soundbar or remote.
6. When the subwoofer is completely connected, the blue LED LINK Indicator on the subwoofer and surround speakers stop blinking and glows continuously.
Note: If the LINK indicators do not stop blinking, the linking process has failed. Please try to connect the sbwoofer and surround speakers manually (see next section).
Note: Before you begin, make sure that the Soundbar, the subwoofer, and the surround speakers are plugged in.
1. Turn on the soundbar by pressing the Power button on the soundbar or remote.
2. Press and hold the ID SET buttons on the back of the subwoofer and surround speakers for 5 seconds.
3. Continue holding until the STANDBY indicators (Red LED) turn off and the Link indicators (Blue LED) blink quickly.
4. Turn the soundbar off by pressing the Power button on the soundbar or remote.
5. Press and hold the Volume button on the remote control for 5 seconds.
6. Continue holding until the ID SET message appears on the soundbar's display.
7. To finalize the link, turn on the soundbar by pressing the Power button while the subwoofer's and surround speakers' blue LED blinks.
8. The soundbar, subwoofer, and surround speakers should now be linked (connected).
Notes: If the LINK Indicators on the subwoofer and surround speakers are still blinking, the linking process has failed. Turn off the soundbar and start again from step 1.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .