How do I connect to a wireless network automatically on the Samsung Multiroom app?
Connecting to the Wireless Network Automatically (Android/iOS)
1. Plug the product into an electrical outlet.
2. On your Smart device, select the Samsung Multiroom app.
3. Run the Tutorial if you want, and then press Done.
4. Press Connect Now. It searches for the device available for pairing.
5. Once an available device is found, it attempts to connect to the wireless network. In case of secure network, the password prompt appears on the smart device screen. Use the onscreen keyboard to enter the password.
Note: Depending on the network environments, the product(s) may not be automatically connected. In that case, you can set up the product manually to connect to the network. Press and hold both Play/Pause and Standby buttons simultaneoously for more than 5 seconds to configure the Wi-Fi setup. Then follow the steps on your smart device.
6. Press the Connect. Network connection is completed.
✔ To connect to your wireless network safely, you must enter the valid password.
- For connecting to the home or work wireless network, consult your service provider or the network administrator.
✔ If the product fails to connect to a network or the network connection does not work normally, move the product closer to the hub or router, and then try again.
✔ The distance between devices or obstruction and interference from other wireless devices may influence communication between the product and network.
✔ This product may be found by some other Wi-Fi devices. However, they are not allowed to connect to this product.
✔ Once the Wi-Fi connection is established initially, it is maintained unless the wireless router is replaced or its network settings are changed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .