How Do I Hook Up My Sound Bar To My TV Using The Bundled Audio Cable?
Hooking up the Sound Bar
• You will need the Stereo to RCA cable bundled with your Sound Bar.
• Power off your Sound Bar, TV and external device before making any connections.
To connect your external device follow the steps below.
If you do not have audio from the Sound bar, but still have audio from your TV speakers, you must disable the TV speakers. On Samsung TV's this setting is often found in t Audio Settings menu and is labeled 'Internal Mute' or 'Speaker Select'. If your TV is not a Samsung TV, check out the Settings menu and look for the Audio options, there should be an option for disabling TV speakers. When the TV speakers are disabled, the sound is sent to the Sound bar.
• If you experience any static, or hear a buzzing or humming noise coming through your speakers, check the cable connections again and be sure you have the red and white cables properly connected to the Audio OUT from the TV or external device.
• When you power on the Sound Bar there will be a 4-5 second delay before it reproduces sound as it receives and processes audio from the connected device(s). This is normal.
• If you select 'Aux' without connecting the Audio Cable, the Sound Bar will power off automatically after 20 minutes since it's not receiving an audio signal and to conserve power.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .