How Do I Setup My Speakers For 3D Surround Sound On My HT-E6730W?
3D Surround Sound on HT-E6730W
For proper speaker placement, follow the steps below:
1. Place the home theater in a secure stand or cabinet shelf.
2. Define the listening position.
Tip: The listening position is the place in the room where you will be sitting while using the surround sound system and TV. The listening position should be 2 1/2 to 3 times the size of the TV screen from the front speakers. For example: If you have a 32 inch TV, you would multiply 32 inches times 2 1/2 or 3 (depending on the size of the room) and the results (80 to 96 inches) would be how far you set the listening position from the home theater.
3. Place the Front/Front Top Left and Right speakers in the front of the room facing inwards at about a 45° angle toward you. Place the Front speakers so that their tweeters will be at the same height as your ear. Align the front face of the Front/Front Top speakers with the front face of the center speaker or place them slightly in front of the Center speaker.
4. Place the center speaker the same distance from the listening position and at the same height as the Front/Front Top Left and Right speakers. The Center speaker should be in the center of the room.
NOTE:You can place the center speaker directly over or under the TV if needed.
5. Place the surround speakers on each side of your listening position. If there isn't enough room, place these speakers so they face each other. Position them about 2 to 3 feet above your ear, facing slightly downward. These speakers connect to the SWA-5000 wireless module.
6. Place the subwoofer anywhere in the room where there is appropriate space.
IMPORTANT: Do not place the subwoofer where it can make physical contact with any other equipment or furniture. Also, do not place it on top of any stands or shelves. Subwoofers have strong magnets and emit vibrations that can generate noise or other irregularities if placed next to or on top of other equipments or furnitures.
Follow the steps below to connect your speakers:
IMPORTANT: The Home Theater System should be unplugged when following the steps below.
1. The speaker cables bundled with your Home Theater System system are color coded, match each speaker cable to the correct speaker by matching the color coded plug on each wire to the colored sticker on the bottom of each speaker.
2. Press down the red tab on the back of the speaker, insert the red wire, and then release the tab.
3. Press down the black tab on the back of the speaker, insert the black wire, and then release the tab.
4. Connect the speaker wire plugs for each speaker to the back of the Home Theater System by matching the colors of the speaker plugs to the colors of the speaker jacks.
5. Insert the TX card into the TX card slot on the back of the Home Theater System.
• Hold the TX card so that the label 'Wireless' faces upward and insert the card into the port.
• The TX card enables communication between the product and the wireless receiver module.
6. Connect the left and right surround speakers to the wireless receiver module. Again, match the color of the plugs to the jacks of the wireless receiver module.
7. Plug the power cord of the wireless receiver module into a wall outlet.
8. Plug the power cord of the Home Theater System and power it on. The wireless module will now connect and sync. This completes speaker setup.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .