How Do I Turn Off The V-Chip?
To turn off the V-Chip feature on many Samsung TVs, follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV.
- Press the Menu button on your remote. The Menu appears.
- Press the Up or Down arrow button on your remote to select Setup, and then press the Enter button. The Setup menu appears.
- Press the Up or Down arrow button to select V-Chip, and then press the Enter button. The V-Chip PIN screen appears.
- Using your remote, enter your four digit PIN, and then press the Enter button. The V-Chip menu appears.
- Press the Up or Down arrow button if necessary to select V-Chip Lock.
- Press the Up or Down arrow button to select Off, and then press the Enter button.
- Press the Exit button on your remote to exit.
Note: The procedure above works for most but not all Samsung TVs. Your TV might be different. For exact instructions, see your user's manual. Look for a section titled Using the V-Chip. If you don't have your user's manual on hand, click HERE to view the manual on-line.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .